Azure Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other events

3 posters

Go down

Other events Empty Other events

Post by Endrew 8th October 2010, 16:01

Would like to get a running list of things people would like to do outside of sky/abyssea. That is to say please post things you would like to do along the lines of add-ons, missions, KSNM99, and other small group events. If we know what people want to do, then we should be able to schedule them in on the weekends or something.

I'll start...

I would like to do the moogle add on, as well as the three KSNM99s for black belt items.

Endrew

Cheers : 0

Back to top Go down

Other events Empty Re: Other events

Post by Yuusaku 10th October 2010, 16:55

Sounds good to me! I am up for KSNM99. I am on the last mission of ACP still, too. Haven't done the others, but apparently the atmas are worth it.
Yuusaku
Yuusaku
Admin

Female Posts : 29

https://www.facebook.com/jiltedvalkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisl 10th October 2010, 18:40

Yuu, if you need, I'll help you with ACP, just give me a time and date. I'd also like to do A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, but I think I want to get the items named in the following paragraph out of the way first.

As I'm sure most of you know by now, we're planning a Divine Might run. After that I'll be putting a group together to do the final RotZ fight, Storms of Fate, and finally Apocalypse Nigh. If you're interested in any of this, post a reply or let me (or a sackholder, I suppose) know in-game.

I know some of you farm Sky items outside of official runs for the purpose of spending those runs more efficiently. I'd like to do the same for Abyssea: farm Empyrean armor seals outside of official Abyssea runs, so that we may spend those runs working on acquiring the items needed for the +2 versions of said armor. Does this sound good to anyone?

Chrisl
Chrisl

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuusaku 11th October 2010, 13:01

I've been trying to farm AF3 seals, but I have to hit Blazing Eruca up a lot.
Yuusaku
Yuusaku
Admin

Female Posts : 29

https://www.facebook.com/jiltedvalkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: